Most men are vain creatures and even the most modest-looking guy is conscious about his physical appearance, especially his body. However, like women, men come in all shapes and sizes as well. So, what if you are a puny man but want to put on some muscle to you would like to feel more confident about your physique at the poolside or beach? Or if you are a regular bodybuilder and are looking for a reliable bodybuilding supplement?
In this article, we take a closer look at this dietary supplement and decide on the efficacy of the product. We also discuss how this works and what goes into making of the supplement. Does Cell Tech have any side effects? Stay tuned to know more about this interesting muscle-building supplement.
What’s Good about Cell Tech?
Cell Tech is a dietary supplement designed to increase muscle size, enhance body strength and improve recovery. It is a supplement that is designed to work on a cellular level, hence its name. Cell Tech contains a muscle-enhancing substance which has been subjected to clinical trials before putting it on the market. There are 4 aspects to the way Cell Tech acts on your body muscles:
- Induces excess production of insulin
- Raises production of Glut-4 transporters for enhanced creatine uptake
- Contains added alpha lipoic acid which enhances creatine and glucose absorption
- Increases growth of muscle tissue
|Product Name||Testolan||Cell Tech|
|Quality of Ingredients||5/5||3.5/5|
|Speed of Results||4.9/5||3.5/5|
How Does it Work?
Years of scientific research has proved that insulin has a vital role to play in the creation of hormones that build muscle tissue in the body. It has even been proven that insulin can help in synthesis of skeletal muscle. Insulin also triggers cellular hydration which results in retention of water in the muscle tissue of the human body which in turn promotes protein synthesis and buildup of muscle tissue.
Cell Tech contains a high concentration of creatine which stimulates insulin production. This in turn gives rise to an ‘anabolic storm’ which induces muscle cells to absorb creatine, amino acids and glucose, resulting in generation of muscle tissue and increase in strength.
Composition of Cell Tech
Cell Tech is a non-vegetarian dietary supplement with a fruit-punch flavor base. The main ingredients are amino acids which are designed to trigger protein synthesis in the body to promote generation of muscle tissue. These ingredients are:
- Alpha lipholic acid (ALA)
- L- valine
- Highly-branched cyclic dextrin
- Glucose polymers
- Vitamins C, B12 and B6
Possible Side-Effects of Cell Tech
Despite this dietary muscle-enhancing supplement being strongly recommended for improving muscle mass, the following side effects were observed in a few cases:
- Increase in Fat Volume: Cell Tech has a high percentage of carbs as it contains high volumes of sugar. This can lead to obesity due to the high volume of calories.
- Tooth Decay: The increased sugar intake and exposure to citric acid through consumption of Cell Tech could result in tooth decay.
- Digestive Problems: The high volume of chromium, according to studies conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, can lead to stomach irritation.
- Heartburn due to the high acidic content in the supplement.
- Raised Sugar Levels: The high sugar content of Cell Tech can increase blood sugar levels which is not desirable for people who suffer from diabetes.
Contraindications of Cell Tech
- May cause adverse reaction on the cellular level, hence better to consult a doctor before starting on Cell Tech
- High sugar content makes it not suitable for those who have diabetes.
- People who have skin problems and allergies should avoid Cell Tech.
The Final Verdict
We have gone deep into the various aspects of Cell Tech regarding its ingredients, how it works and possible side-effects. We have weighed the pros and cons of taking this supplement. Now, you would probably be interested to know about whether or not it is advisable to take this supplement for what the company claims it does.
Well, our findings are a mixed bag. The underlying fact about Cell Tech is that it contains several artificially-produced substances, some of which can be harmful if taken in excess for particular individuals. This supplement causes changes in the body at a cellular level. Hence, be aware that there can be some serious side effects if not suitable to you.
‘Suitability’ is the keyword here and that said, it would be advisable to take advice of a doctor before proceeding to take this dietary supplement due to the possibility of some serious side-effects. After all, you are attempting to make some major changes to your body through this product, and that too on a cellular level. Hence, ensure to get appropriate medical advice, just to be on the safe side.
Therefore, we conclude that this diet supplement is effective, but only if your health condition supports its actions. Get medical help immediately if you experience any side-effects from taking Cell Tech.