Leyzene includes some natural substances and herbs that have been proven to increase muscle building and to boost your physical performance. Product comes in a capsule-like form that needs to be taken 30-45 minutes before activity.
Ingredients present in Leyzene
- Icarlin: Icarlin is a horny goat weed extract which has been used for years as an aphrodisiac in Chinese medicine. Research has proven Icarlin is essential to boost sex drive by improving the production of male hormones in your body.
- Xanthoparmelia: Xanthoparmelia contains a chemical called PDE-5 inhibitor. It increases blood flow allowing users work more efficient and lifts weights effectively. Xanthoparmelia also helps boost physical performance. Some studies prove that it helps users have a more significant erection that lasts even longer.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Mucuna Pruriens is known as a sexual enhancer that works by boosting hormone levels, which is vital for a healthy sexual drive. It also helps reduces body fat by building lean muscle mass.
- Agmatine Sulfate: Agmatine Sulfate is a common sports nutrition compound because it is powerful in increasing the nitric oxide in your body. It also allows more oxygen, nutrients, and blood to reach your muscle cells by improving recovery time and enhancing your physical performance.
Top Rated Male Enhancement Pills
Quality of Ingredients
Speed of Results
How Leyzene claims to work?
Leyzene was produced by a low reputation American company. It contains some ingredients that are dangerous and have adverse side effects. It should be taken as prescribed by the manufacturer. Some of the components combat with so many blood pressure medications, which is why you should avoid using the supplement if you have this kind of blood condition. The combination of Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate and Eurycoma Longifolia present in Leyzene are used to increase muscle and cell growth. These two ingredients have no beneficial purpose of boosting your male sexual health. But the presence of Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate can raise blood flow, but this ingredient is used in a low proportion, which is why you hardly see any positive effect. Eurycoma Longifolia is used to increase the testosterone production, but not enough to improve your sexual responsiveness and your sexual stamina.
Is Leyzene a Scam?
According to the positive and negative reviews online, this male enhancement supplement is not a scam.
Advantages of using Leyzene
- It has some active ingredients which have been proven to increase testosterone stage.
- An assurance is made available along purchase.
Disadvantages of using Leyzene
- It is expensive.
- Limited facts on the manufacturer website.
- User’s reviews are not offered.
- No presented scientific test reports.
Side effects of using Leyzene
Leyzene is not an organic male enhancement supplement, so you are safe from any harmful side effects. But note; There are so many negative testimonials about the enhancement supplement like stomach upset, nausea, and headache. There is really no clinical evidence behind Leyzene.
Where to Purchase Leyzene?
Leyzene is available in a retail market, but it is better to purchase from their official website to avoid buying fake. It can also be obtained from GNC, Amazon, and Walmart.
Leyzene – Verdict
Leyzene is a standard male supplement that was designed to boost mental, sexual, and physical performance. But it is not proven clinically to be very active. Nothing is outstanding about this product. It can be relied on for boosting energy not hormonal increase. If you need to raise your libido, increase your testosterone levels, and improve your performance, you are advised to pick something that clinically proven and has an excellent rating on Amazon and is also supported by different user testimonials.